Ilyess :: Karius Comments On UCL Horror Show

FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil S’enregistrer Connexion  
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

Karius Comments On UCL Horror Show

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ilyess Index du Forum -> Partis Privée -> Trobinoscope
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
BoySmile
Nouveau inscrit
Nouveau inscrit

MessagePosté le: Lun 28 Mai - 10:37 (2018)    Sujet du message: Karius Comments On UCL Horror Show Répondre en citant

Liverpool goalkeeper Loris Karius has broken his silence regarding his horror show against Real Madrid in the UEFA Champions League final in Kyiv on Saturday.The 24-year-old's errors gifted Los Blancos two crucial goals which helped them walk away as 3-1 winners on agent sbobet the night, seeing the Spanish giants being crowned European champions for the third consecutive season.In a series of posts on Twitter, the Reds' No. 1 apologised to the Liverpool fans for his mistakes and admitted that he had not slept much since the two incidents, which saw Karim Benzema and Gareth Bale find the back of the net."Haven't really slept until now... the scenes are still running through my head again and again... I'm infinitely sorry to my teammates, for you fans, and for all the staff," Karius wrote on Twitter."I know that I messed it up with the two mistakes and let you all down..."As I said, I'd like to turn back the time, but that's not agent sbobet possible. It's even worse as we all felt that we could have beaten Real Madrid and we were in the game for a long time…
"Thank you to our unbelievable fans who came to Kiev and held my back, even after the game. I don't take that for granted, and once again it showed me what a big family we are. Thank you, and we will come back stronger."
The German goalkeeper has had several death threats sent to him and his family via social media since the final whistle, and Merseyside Police have confirmed that they are investigating these comments. "Merseyside Police can confirm officers are aware of a number of comments/threats made towards football players via social media," a statement from Merseyside Police read."The force takes social media posts of this nature extremely seriously and any offences identified will be agent sbobet investigated."Merseyside Police would like to remind social media users that any offences including malicious communications and threatening behaviour will be investigated."
Gallery: Salah In Tears, Bale Stunner & Real’s CelebrationsKarius made 33 appearances for Liverpool in 2017/18, keeping 16 clean sheets along the way. 

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 28 Mai - 10:37 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ilyess Index du Forum -> Partis Privée -> Trobinoscope Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Original World of Warcraft Horde forum design by boo, 2004 - ez-life.net
World of Warcraft is a trademark and Blizzard Entertainment is a trademark or
registered trademark of Blizzard Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation