Ilyess :: Wenger Reveals Why He Decided To Leave Arsenal

FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil S’enregistrer Connexion  
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

Wenger Reveals Why He Decided To Leave Arsenal

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ilyess Index du Forum -> Les Raids -> stratégie des Raids 10/25
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
BoySmile
Nouveau inscrit
Nouveau inscrit

MessagePosté le: Mar 24 Avr - 08:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Wenger Reveals Why He Decided To Leave Arsenal Répondre en citant

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has reportedly revealed the real reason why he will leave the Gunners at the end of the season, hinting that he felt hurt by the club's fans.The Frenchman will leave the club after wwwpic5678 the current season, ending a 22-year reign during which he lifted 17 trophies.In recent seasons, many of the club's fans have been visibly upset with the team's results – voicing their concerns, starting #WengerOut campaigns, for example – and Wenger has now admitted that he opted to leave in order to save Arsenal's image from "stupid headlines" focused on him.
"I was not tired," Wenger said, as quoted by the Daily Mirror."But I believe this club is respected all over the world, much more than in England. Our fans did not give the image of unity at the club I want at the club all over the world, that was hurtful."Because I feel the club is respected and overall the image we gave of our club is not what it is and not what I like."I feel that this club has a fantastic image and, for me, that is absolutely vital. We can speak and speak and speak, but sport wwwpic5678 is about winning and losing and you have to accept you will lose games, even when I am not here anymore."But it is, as well, about something bigger than just winning or losing and for me that was always a worry: how the club was perceived worldwide, for kids playing in Africa, China and America and the dreams it can create for young children who want to play football, and all our clubs have a responsibility for that."I am not resentful and I do not want to make stupid headlines. I am not resentful with the fans. I just feel that if my personality is in the way of what I think our club is, for me that is more important than me staying."That is all I want to say. It is nothing to do with the fans. The fans were not happy and I can understand that and I have to wwwpic5678live with that and I can accept that."

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 24 Avr - 08:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ilyess Index du Forum -> Les Raids -> stratégie des Raids 10/25 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Original World of Warcraft Horde forum design by boo, 2004 - ez-life.net
World of Warcraft is a trademark and Blizzard Entertainment is a trademark or
registered trademark of Blizzard Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation